We all want safety, security, and peace of mind in our lives but it comes difficult. The Netgear Arlo security camera is best known to provide a safe environment to your family as it comes with advanced security features such as HD recording, waterproof, cloud storage, remotely access and many more. With a simple Arlo login, you can access the complete features of this world-class camera. Arlo comes with Arlo basic service that lets you keep the recordings of the past 7 days. It comes with easy DIY installation and setup. A wire-free setup helps you place your camera wherever you need to without running wires. You can control or manage the Arlo camera remotely with the help of Arlo App. It sends push notifications to your Arlo mobile app when any motion or sound is detected. You can purchase the Arlo cameras in multipacks, individually, or bundled with a hub. If you want a security camera for your home or workplace then go for the Netgear Arlo Cam. In this blog, you will learn how to log into the Arlo camera. Let’s get started.
How to access the Arlo login page?
You need to make some hardware connections before you start the Arlo login process. Follow the steps mentioned in the following section of the blog:
- First of all, connect the base station to your home network.
- Take an Ethernet cable and use it to connect the LAN port of your existing router to the base station of your Arlo security camera.
- Next, you need to connect the Arlo base station to the power adapter. Plug the power adapter in the power outlet and provide power to it.
- Now, turn on the Base Station and wait for the power LED to turn ‘Green’.
- Next, you need to synchronize the Arlo base station with the Arlo Netgear camera.
You can access the Arlo login page via two ways. One method is via web browser and the other method is via Netgear Arlo App. To start the Arlo camera log in process you must have an Arlo account. First, create an Arlo account and follow the further steps:
Arlo log in via the Arlo Mobile App
- First of all, download the Arlo Netgear app on your Smartphone. You can download it either from the Play Store or App Store.
- Now, tap on the ‘Arlo’ icon on your mobile phone and the Arlo camera log in page appears on the screen.
- Now, create an Arlo sign in account if you don’t have one.
- Select the ‘New to Arlo’ option.
- Enter the email address and password in the given fields and the Arlo camera setup page appears.
- Now, manage the settings of your camera even if you are away from your home.
How to update the firmware of the Arlo Netgear Camera?
- You can update the Arlo firmware either by using the Arlo mobile app or through the web browser.
- To access it through the website, turn on your computer and launch a web browser.
- In the address bar, enter the web address i.e. www.arlo.netgear.com and log into your Arlo account.
- On the Arlo login page, enter the default username and password of your Arlo camera.
- Now you will be directed to the Arlo setup page.
- Next, go through the Arlo Settings. A list of cameras will appear on the screen.
- Select your device and click the ‘Device Info.’ Tab.
- Now, click on the ‘Firmware’ tab.
- Next, click the ‘Update’ button and update starts automatically. It will take a few minutes to complete the firmware update process.
Can’t access Netgear Arlo sign in Page
Try the following Arlo troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure you are using the correct login details to create the Arlo account.
- Make sure your current browser is compatible with the Arlo website i.e. www.arlo.netgear.com.
- Try clearing the internet cookies and cache.
- You can use a different browser to log into the Arlo account.
- Then try rebooting your PC and try again.
So these are the steps to log into the Arlo security camera. If you need further information about the Arlo Cam or have any query related to Arlo login, call us now. You can contact us on our toll-free no. or chat live through a live chat window.