If you love the idea of security cameras which are wireless in every way, Netgear Arlo pro is the one to consider. Arlo pro security cameras are completely wire-free and have everything you need to keep an eye on the things, including weatherproof capabilities, HD video, night vision, night vision, live streaming and several other new features that make securing your home easier than ever. Arlo Pro is the best wireless camerathat uses rechargeable batteries, you can easily charge them.
Arlo pro security cameras have both microphone and speaker. It lets you record video with audio and send alerts triggered by sound. Recordings are sent to the cloud and also USB drive in the base station. If you have Arlo pro security cameras but you are having difficulty while setting them up, this blog will guide you how to set up Arlo Pro wireless cameras in just a few minutes:
Setting up your Arlo system involves these following steps:
- Set up your base station
- Register for your Arlo account
- Setup and sync your cameras
- Positioning of cameras
1. Set up your base system:
- With the help of an Ethernet cable, connect the base station with your router
- Connect the AC adapter on electrical outlet and press the on-off button.
- The power LED and the internet LED will start blinking.
Hence, your base station is now set up.
2. Register for an Arlo account:
- Open a browser and enter arlo.com/login in the address bar.
- Tap on ‘New System Setup’ and complete the required fields and click on continue.
- From the drop-down menu, choose your base station’s serial number and your time zone.
- Choose a service plan of your choice.
Your Arlo account is now set up.
3. Setup and sync your cameras:
Set up the camera
- Slide the battery door and lift it up to open the battery compartment
- Now, insert two batteries near the back of the camera.
- Insert other two batteries near the compartment hinge and the battery door.
Your cameras are ready to sync now.
Sync your cameras
- Bring your camera within 1- 3 feet of the base station.
- Press and release the sync button and wait for the sync station LED on the base station to light green.
- Repeat for each camera.
4. Positioning of cameras:
The positioning mode of Arlo Pro camera allows you to see what your camera sees. It is very important to keep the distance in mind while placing your camera.
Maximum: You can place your camera a maximum of 90 meters from the base station.
Minimum: You can place your camera at least 10 feet from the base station and there should be at least distance of 6 ½ between cameras.
Elevate your camera: Place your Arlo Pro camera at least 2 meters above the floor.
Your Arlo Pro security camera system is now set up.
By following the above-given steps, you will be able to set up your best wireless camera. In case, you face any issue during the setup, you can call our technical team at their toll-free number _ or mail them at _, they will be more than happy to guide you.