With Arlo smart home security camera, you can cover each and every angle of your home even if you are far away. Install Arlo security cameras and stay worry-free in this modern world. These security cameras come with the cable-free kit which means you don’t have to experience any issue while setting up your security camera. So in this article, we are going to mention the process of wifi Arlo camera setup. Keep going through the whole article to know how to set up Arlo wifi security camera.
How to set up Arlo?
In this section, we will discuss how to set up Arlo security camera in simple and easy steps. Make sure you follow the steps carefully in order to avoid any issue.
1. Download the App
This is the first and the important steps the wifi Arlo camera setup. You need to download the Arlo app on your smartphone from play store or app store. This will ensure your painless experience while setting up the device.
2. In-App process
- Now, open the app and tap on the “New to Arlo” if you don’t have an account on Arlo. If you are an existing user, click on Login.
- After this, you will see the wifi Arlo camera setup screen asking for which product you want to set up. Click on Arlo wire-free to proceed.
- Now the app will request you to install the Arlo base station hub. To do this, you will need an Ethernet cable to connect the base station to the wireless router. Plug the one end of the cable into the base station and another end into the wireless router.
- Plug the power adapter of the device and turn it on.
- Once you have set up the base station, click Continue in the app.
- After the hub is turned on, the app will locate the hub on the network.
- Once the hub is located, choose the time zone and click Proceed to continue.
- Now name your security camera. We recommend giving a simple name to your device.
3. Arlo account setu
- Now you will need to create an account on Netgear.
- Enter the email address and click Proceed.
- After this, enter the name and password for your Netgear account and click Continue.
4. Sync Arlo to the base station
- Now you need to sync the camera to the base station by following the in-app instructions.
- Install the batteries in the security camera and power on the device.
Now that you have synced the security camera to the base station, you will need to update the firmware of the device and the base station. You can update the firmware by following the instructions provided in the app. After your wifi Arlo camera setup is completed, test your security camera by checking the live footage.
We hope that in this article you got to know about the wifi Arlo camera setup process. In case you face any difficulty while attempting to set up the device, feel free to call us on our Toll-Free number and we will be more than happy to assist you.